Program Assistant, Project Management / Management & Leadership
- Lead a program redesign and marketing initiative for ‘Management and Leadership’ program through print, web and social media creation.
- Advance the Project Management Online Initiative by creating, managing, and maintaining on-demand courses by following the 4-year timeline.
- Provide customer service for all students who inquire about Project Management or any ‘Management and Leadership’ program area, generate enrollment reports, assist in registration/transfers and other daily tasks.
Program Assistant, Motorcycle Safety
- Properly manage motorcycle licensing courses containing 12-24 students up to twice a week.
- Adhere to Motor Vehicle Administration guidelines to ensure procedural consistency throughout each course.
- Schedule and communicate with current students and prospective students pertaining to any inquiry.
WXSU 96.3 FM
Program Director / Morning Show Host
- Worked directly with the General Manager and completed day-to-day station operations including studio maintenance, program screening, and administrative duties.
- Managed and scheduled shows for over 80 full-time students.
- Created drops, liners, underwriting advertisements, and maintained five social media accounts.
- Balanced full classroom workload with 15 on-air hours, 15 administrative hours and radio events each week.
- Created and maintained a station budget of over $40,000 and coordinated events such as ‘Battle of the Bands,’ DJ service requests, and budgeted semester events.
Melrose Hotel D.C.
Food and Beverage Intern
- Trained directly under the Director of Food and Beverage by assisting in daily operations such as floor set-up, inventory management and tracking for non-food items, and scheduling.
- Presented marketing opportunities to hotel management including social media expansion, exclusive social offers, and the creation of external focal points.