Email Marketing Campaign – PDU Enrollment
- Created email marketing campaign with the purpose of increasing Fall 2018 enrollment for Professional Development Unit (PDUs) eligible courses.
- Highlighted courses from September to December 2018.
Event Chair, WXSU Masquerave
- Responsible for consolidating planned material including site layout and coordinating food orders.
- Duties included budgeting and allocating $4,500, creating a job matrix/project management plan for station management team and managing materials which included securing raffle prizes as well as creating scripts and diagrams for the night of the event.
Ad Campaign Manager and Event Coordinator, H.O.P.E. Inc.
- Created an advertising campaign for a local homeless shelter centered on creating awareness.
- Purpose was streamlining local donations and influencing social media usage to increase exposure.
- College campus event ‘Pie Your Professor’ raised funds for the organization.
Project Manager, Small Business Development Center
- Led the advancement of the social media presence of a local business with a team of students.
- Created guides, schedules, and posting material for the business, which increased exposure and helped the business get in touch with the community and expand their social profile.