Bachelor of Science in Business Management and Marketing May 2015
Perdue School of Business, AACSB Accredited
Salisbury University, Salisbury, MD
Professional and Developmental Experience
Project Management, Montgomery College August 2017-Present
- Advance the Project Management online initiative by creating, managing and maintaining on-demand courses and following the four year plan
- Lead marketing initiative through print, web and social media
- Create and manage new program specific social media accounts
Founder, Editor, Section 240 April 2017-Present
- Founded a sports and pop-culture blog with national and DMV focuses featuring articles from a staff of passionate writers.
- Write one to two articles per week pertaining to a many different topics.
- Edit submissions, add key words/appropriate tags, and images, when necessary.
- Manage all social media accounts to streamline postings and interactions.
Training Center Manager / Program Asst, Montgomery College March 2017-August 2017
- Properly Open/Manage/Close motorcycle licensing courses containing 12-24 students up to twice a week.
- Adhere to Motor Vehicle Administration guidelines to ensure procedural consistency throughout each course.
- Schedule and communicate with current students and prospective students pertaining to any inquiry.
Associate Trainer, Panera Bread, Germantown January 2017-April 2017
Associate Trainer, Panera Bread, Gaithersburg April 2009-April 2015
- Emerged as and hired as a top shift leader for all sections of the establishment while engaging in training and managing associates in preparation for success.
Program Director, WXSU-LP Radio November 2014-May 2015
Station Host, Morning Show, WXSU-LP Radio January 2014-May 2015
- Worked directly with the General Manager and completed day-to-day station operations including studio maintenance, program screening, and administrative duties.
- Managed and scheduled shows for over 80 full-time students.
- Created drops, liners, underwriting advertisements, and maintained five social media accounts.
- Balanced full classroom workload with 10 on-air hours, 15 administrative hours and radio events each week.
- Created and maintained a station budget of over $40,000 and coordinated events such as ‘Battle of the Bands,’ DJ service requests, and budgeted semester events.
Food and Beverage Intern, Melrose Hotel June 2014-August 2014
- Trained directly under the Director of Food and Beverage by assisting in daily operations such as floor set-up, inventory management and tracking for non-food items, and scheduling.
- Presented marketing opportunities to hotel management including social media expansion, exclusive social offers, and the creation of external focal points.
Projects and Activities
Event Chair, ‘WXSU Masquerave,’ Salisbury, MD November 2014-March 2015
- Responsible for consolidating planned material including site layout and coordinating food orders.
- Duties included budgeting and allocating $4,500, planning job matrices for management, and managing materials which included securing raffle prizes as well as creating scripts and diagrams for the night of the event.
Ad Campaign Manager and Event Coordinator, H.O.P.E. Inc., Salisbury, MD Spring 2015
- Created an advertising campaign for a local homeless shelter centered on creating awareness.
- Purpose was streamlining local donations and influencing social media usage to increase exposure.
- College campus event ‘Pie Your Professor’ raised over $600 in funds for the organization.
Project Manager, Small Business Development Center, Salisbury, MD Fall 2014
- Led the advancement of the social media presence of a local business with a team of students.
- Created guides, schedules, and posting material for the business, which increased exposure and helped the business get in touch with the community and their social profile.